how can we help?
- what is Ellura?
- Ellura is a highly potent medical grade supplement that helps keep your urinary tract clean.
- how does Ellura work?
- The soluble PAC in Ellura bind to UTI-causing bacteria, preventing them from sticking to the bladder. When bacteria can’t stick, they can’t cause an infection. The harmful bacteria are simply flushed out with urine in a normal and healthy manner.
- why should I take Ellura versus other cranberry supplements?
- Not all cranberry supplements are created equal. Just because a supplement says it has 36mg of PAC on the label doesn’t mean it has the medical-grade potency of Ellura. Only the soluble PAC in Ellura have been proven superior at keeping UTI-causing bacteria from sticking to the bladder.
- what are proanthocyanidins (PAC)?
- PAC (or proanthocyanidins) is the active ingredient in cranberries. Only Ellura is made using a proprietary double extraction process that ensures every capsule contains the most potent, medical-grade PAC.
- who should take Ellura?
- Anyone who suffers from UTIs, and especially people who get them frequently. While UTIs affect mostly women, men may develop UTIs as well and can benefit from once daily Ellura. You may also want to consider Ellura if you are prone to UTIs as a result of sex; certain birth control; menopause; various medical conditions, like diabetes or conditions that limit your mobility; or you use a catheter to urinate.
- do I need a prescription to take Ellura?
- No. While we’re proud to note that the 36 mg PAC (proanthocyanidins) in ellura is medical-grade and that ellura is trusted and recommended by healthcare providers worldwide, it’s considered a dietary supplement (in the USA) and does not require a prescription.
- how often do I take Ellura?
- To maintain a clean urinary tract: Take 1 capsule daily with water about the same time every day. For known triggers (such as travel, stress, lack of hydration, or inability to visit the bathroom ) or if early warning signs, take 2 capsules daily as needed, then return to one daily.
UTIs from sex: Because intercourse often results in bacteria in the urethra, take 2 capsules of Ellura before or after sex and then 2 the following day (4 capsules total), OR take 1 Ellura daily to stay ahead of UTIs no matter when the moment is right.
Remember: Ellura won’t treat or cure a UTI, but it can help maintain a clean urinary tract to avoid future UTIs. If your doctor confirms an active UTI, take Ellura daily with your antibiotic to help your body flush out the bacteria. Learn more about taking Ellura to stay head of UTIs.
- do I take Ellura with or instead of an antibiotic?
- If you have a confirmed UTI, it will likely require antibiotic treatment. You can take Ellura with your antibiotic until the infection clears and then continue taking Ellura once daily to maintain a healthy urinary tract. Please note, however, that taking antibiotics every day to prevent UTIs may not be the best plan. Harmful bacteria become resistant to antibiotics and they have many unwanted side effects - like stomach upset, allergic reactions or yeast infections.
- is Ellura acidic?
- It is about the same as a cup of coffee. To put it into numbers, the pH of water is 7, cranberry juice is a much more acidic 2.7, and the pH of ellura is about halfway between the two, at 4.44. If you are sensitive to more acidic foods, consider adding an acid neutralizer available over-the-counter.
- is it possible to be allergic to Ellura?
- While uncommon, if you have a red fruit allergy, consult your doctor before you take Ellura. Ellura contains .025 mg of salicylic acid (an active metabolite of aspirin) per capsule. Those with an allergy to aspirin should use caution if taking Ellura.
- can children take Ellura?
- Yes. Safety and efficacy in children have been tested. Children under 50 pounds can take half a capsule of Ellura once daily. Children 50 pounds and more can take the entire capsule. If a child can’t swallow the capsule, mix the contents into a sweet beverage or soft food.
- can pregnant women and nursing mothers take Ellura?
- We have no studies on the use of Ellura in pregnant women and nursing mothers. We recommend pregnant women discuss with their doctor prior to taking any supplement.
- can I take Ellura if I’m a diabetic?
- Yes. Ellura has no added sugar, so its glycemic index is quite low, and it won’t raise your blood sugar. The capsule itself contains only a trace amount of sugar, 0.0026 mg per capsule.
- can I take Ellura if I'm also taking blood thinners?
- Yes! We remove virtually all of the Vitamin K from our formula, an ingredient which may impact the efficacy of blood thinners.
- will Ellura give me kidney stones? will it aggravate the ones I have?
- No and no. Kidney stones and oxalates go hand in hand. Oxalates occur naturally in cranberries and cranberry juice and are found in high levels in some supplements. But Ellura has a mere fraction – as little as a tenth – of the oxalates found in other cranberry products. This is because, while Ellura does include cranberry extract, about 90% of the oxalates are left behind in our proprietary, complex manufacturing process when the active ingredient, PAC (proanthocyanidins), is extracted. Ellura contains an average of 0.104 mg of oxalates per capsule.
- what if I have interstitial cystitis (IC)?
- While Ellura is for urinary health and not for treating IC, if you are getting UTIs as a result of IC, then yes you can take Ellura. It has about the same acidity as a cup of coffee or cola. If that amount would bother you, you can take Ellura along with an acid reducer. However, please be sure to talk to your doctor for proper IC treatment.
- what is Māge?
- Māge is a probiotic made just for women. Māge contains a proprietary blend of the most clinically studied pre- and probiotics that help restore balance to the female pelvic triangle: the gut, vagina, and urinary tract.
- what makes Māge different?
- Māge contains PreforPro®, a prebiotic that acts like a fertilizer for the probiotics. It destroys pathogenic E. coli bacteria and provides nutrients to the probiotics so they will thrive and multiply.
- should Māge be taken with or without Ellura?
- Māge and Ellura can be taken together or separately. Please note: If managing UTIs is your goal, Māge will not be an effective replacement for Ellura. Think of Māge as added support; probiotics are one more tool recommended by Urologists to help maintain overall female pelvic health.
- can men take Māge?
- Men can take Māge if desired; it’s good for gut health! However, Māge is specifically designed for women: it’s also good for vaginal and urinary tract health, which most men won’t need. However, men who rely on catheters may need extra support. In this case, Māge may help them, as well.
- what is the difference between a vaginal moisturizer and a lubricant?
- Lubricants are a short term “fix” for discomfort or pain during sex, or just to make sex more fun/enjoyable. As such, they are meant to be applied just before or during sex. Vaginal moisturizers address the underlying issue of dry tissue, and can be applied at any time. Vaginal moisturizers are meant to be used on a consistent, ongoing basis for continued benefit, just like you would use body lotion regularly to moisturize the rest of your body.
- is Via free of: fragrance, hormones, parabens, gluten, alcohol, dyes, preservatives, GMO?
- Yes! Via is made only of the highest quality ingredients that were carefully selected to work in harmony for maximum comfort.
- are there any known side-effects of using Via?
- There are no known side-effects with use of Via. If you experience any signs of discomfort, please discontinue use and consult with your healthcare provider. Please call us at 877.421.7160 or email us at email@example.com so we can learn more and help you.
- how is Via different from other vaginal moisturizers?
- Via is not greasy or sticky, it won’t “leak” and it is fragrance free.
- what if I am having trouble with the shopping cart and payment processing?
- Please contact our customer care team at 877.421.7160, from 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, and we can take your order and payment by phone! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time so we can properly assist you.
- how long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays and weekends). All standard shipping orders are typically shipped via USPS, and are expected to arrive in 5 to 7 business days from the ship date within the 48 continental states. Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. The USPS is currently experiencing nationwide delays, which may affect your order. We want to do everything we can to make sure you get the Ellura you need. Please call us at 877.421.7160 if you notice a delay in your order or have any questions for us.
- how much does shipping cost?
- Standard shipping is free for U.S. orders only. Additional charges apply for expedited shipping. Please be advised that at this time, all shipping providers are still experiencing periodic nationwide shipping delays. If you need your order quickly, we’re pleased to offer discounted expedited shipping for $4 (previously $12). Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877.421.7160 if you notice a delay in your order or have any questions for us.
- do you ship to international addresses?
- We currently only ship to the U.S. and Canada.
- I didn’t receive my order, what should I do?
- We are sorry to hear this! Please contact us at 877.421.7160 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to track your order and will issue a replacement order if necessary.
- what is your return policy?
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We’re here for you, and we mean it. Not satisfied? Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 877.421.7160 within 30 days of your order and we’ll process the return. Your happiness is our happiness.
order & shipping
- how do I earn points?
- In addition to earning 1 point for every $1 spent in our store, you can earn points for referring friends, following us on Facebook and Instagram, as well as creating an account with us if you don’t have one already. Stay tuned for even more ways to earn coming soon!
- what can I redeem my points for?
- You can redeem your points for coupons and gift cards, and to try our new products, Māge and Via, for free.
- how does the Refer a Friend Program work?
- Just click on the Rewards icon on the lower right-hand side of your screen to sign in and get a unique link to share with a friend! You will get 1,000 points once your friend completes a purchase using your link, and your friend will receive a code for 30% off their entire purchase.
- what if the person I want to refer doesn’t have a smartphone or computer?
- Not to worry! Just have them give our Customer Care Team a call at t 877.421.7160 and mention your name. We can help them complete their purchase and drop the points into your account.
- how do I join and is it free?
- Our Rewards program is free! Just click on the Rewards icon on the lower right-hand side of your screen to sign up. If you already have a Solv Wellness account, you are already signed up!
- how do I check/manage my rewards?
- Just click on the Rewards icon on the lower right-hand side of your screen. After signing in, you will be able to view your points balance and select a reward if you have any available to use.
- do points expire?
- Yes, points will expire after 12 months of purchase inactivity.